Payments from State agencies to care providers are excluded from gross income per IRS Notice 2014-7
- Are you receiving difficulty of care payments under a state medicaid waiver program?
- Did you know those payments could be tax free!!!
Who qualifies for this tax benefit?
- Any caregiver who has been paid by state agencies to provide non medical support services.
- Caregivers must live in the same house as individuals receiving care.
- Those eligible include elderly individuals or those with disabilities.
Contact me at ABC Accounting Services to find out more info on this tax benefit!